Relationships make the world go round
Volunteering is rewarding, and we like to honor our volunteers too!
Meet our Green Betweeners!
Brittany Shrubb, Michael Bagnall, Connor Overbaugh and Kaitlyn Finnegan . They are dedicated students from Sir Sandford Fleming College that are constructing tools and educational materials for you to steward your properties. Stay tuned for news from the Betweeners in summer 2016
The Land Between has many revolving opportunities to get involved, from planting trees, to monitoring turtles, and to pioneering research.
At this time the following are a list of needs- places that you can help!
- Become a Turtle Guardian and help us monitor and save turtle populations. Visit www.turtleguardians.com
- Become a TLB Ambassador and help us build capacity through reaching new audiences, businesses, and partners- extend the impact. Contact us for more details
- Plant culturing technicians- help us develop our social enterprise and work with partners to cultivate Native plants
- Building wildlife homes- if you have a knack for woodworking, help us build eco-homes for species- we can also support your efforts with some fees for service here
- Biodiversity inventories- help us help landowners in TLB by creating management plans for properties- fees for service can be applied here
- Interested in writing with a flair for ecology or culture- submit articles for our annual magazine and e-news
- Special areas of expertise: we have ongoing projects that require special areas of expertise- at this time we are looking for Planners and Historica experts in built architecture
At this time we are looking for a GIS analyst to work on discrete projects. Contact Leora for details: 705-457-4838
We engage individuals in sales with commissions for our Sponsorship packages and Friends cards. Please contact us for more details or call Leora at 705-457-4838
Seasonal employment opportunities will be posted in March and June of each year, as available.