TLB operates according to bylaws, principles and policies that ensure transparency and accountability.
We embrace equal-voice and democracy in our constitution and operations.
The organization undertakes annual financial audits and assesses the efficiency of its operations against its goals.
The majority of funding and resources are directed to projects and operations. Administrative costs are kept at a minimum and always below 10% of our operations.
How do we do so much with so little? For the past ten years or CoFounder and COO has donated an average of 50% of her time; office space and overhead is also donated; and we work with contractors and volunteers who are also generous in donating time and resources. Too, we embrace a community collaborative model and work with many partners and educational institutions to achieve our goals.
(Summaries of our operations, impacts & efficiency measures)
Coming in 2020- our new Strategic Plan. Highlights include a new youth arm for the charity- mentoring youth in project start up, funding and delivery! Also, more of Turtle Guardians, Blue Lakes, Shoreline Naturalization, Behavior Change plans and more…
- Annual Report 2019-2020
- ANNUAL REPORT 2017-18
- ANNUAL REPORT 2016-17
- The Land Between ANNUAL REPORT 2015-16
- ANNUAL REPORT and OPERATIONS PROFILE 2014-15
- TLB Operations Profile 2006-2013
- The Land Between – 2020 Financial Statements
- The Land Between Audit 20190331FS
- The Land Between financial statements 2017-18
- The Land Between Financial Statements final 16-17
- 2015 FS – The Land Between
- 2014 FS – The Land Between
- Audited Financial Statements 2012-2013
- The Land Between Bylaws
- The Land Between Council_Principles and Policies 2015
- Around the Circle in 365 days_Good Governance & Democracy for NGOs_The Land Between Model
All meetings, except those dealing with revenue generation and market competition, are open to the public. Contact us, if you would like to attend any upcoming meetings.