TLB operates according to bylaws, principles and policies that ensure transparency and accountability.
We embrace equal-voice and democracy in our constitution and operations.
The organization undertakes annual financial audits and assesses the efficiency of its operations against its goals.
The majority of funding and resources are directed to projects and operations.
Administrative costs are kept at a minimum and below 15% of our operations.
How do we do so much with so little? Our CoFounder and COO has donated much of her time since 2011 in developing the charity and cultivating programs. Too, we embrace a community collaborative model and work with many partners and educational institutions to achieve our goals and to share resources as well as skills and benefits.
(Summaries of our operations, impacts & efficiency measures)
Coming in 2022- our Strategic Plan has been updated to reflect changes in approaches, markets and social climates due to Covid-19.
Highlights include a new youth outreach and engagement strategy and new media, Climate Change adaptation planning and municipal policy mentorship. Also, more of Turtle Guardians, Blue Lakes, Shore Naturalization, and Community Science. We are also focusing on sustainable and circular economic development, supporting food security, and Indigenous governance and knowledge revitalization. Stay tuned!
- Annual Report 2020-2021
- Annual Report 2019-2020
- ANNUAL REPORT 2017-18
- ANNUAL REPORT 2016-17
- The Land Between ANNUAL REPORT 2015-16
- ANNUAL REPORT and OPERATIONS PROFILE 2014-15
- TLB Operations Profile 2006-2013
- The Land Between - 2021 Financial Statements
- The Land Between - 2020 Financial Statements
- The Land Between Audit 20190331FS
- The Land Between financial statements 2017-18
- The Land Between Financial Statements final 16-17
- 2015 FS - The Land Between
- 2014 FS - The Land Between
- Audited Financial Statements 2012-2013
- The Land Between Bylaws
- The Land Between Council_Principles and Policies 2015
- Around the Circle in 365 days_Good Governance & Democracy for NGOs_The Land Between Model
All general meetings, except those dealing with revenue generation and market competition, are open to the public. We provide meeting minutes for the past 6 years.
Contact us, if you would like to attend any upcoming meetings.